Friday, April 5, 2013

Kotoura-san Chapter 3

Manabe-kun no rare kao!
Mediafire HQ 2800: Kotoura-san Chapter 3
Mediafire MQ 1600: Kotoura-san Chapter 3

Here it is, a little late.  Blame 80 hour work weeks.  I like manga Yuriko better right now.  Manga Muroto is a little boring.  I keep calling him Dan, from Bamboo Blade, in my head.  Maybe it's the height and the weird face he usually has.

Let's all lament the end of another season of Minami-ke.  I can't say I'm looking forward to many shows for the Spring lineup.  Some of them sound like they could be interesting, I hope they pull it off.  Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru, Red Data Girl, Hataraku Maousama... They could be good.  It always depresses me to see how many harem stuff is still being made, though -_-.  Guess there's always Railgun and the Lucky Star spinoff too.  Oreimo... Well, we'll see.  Maybe I'm getting too old for anime.

If you use a reader site, I suggest you to use batoto.net.  Most other readers make the images super blurry and grainy. 

2 comments:

  1. A 17 page black and white manga is 36.8 MB compressed?

    Somebody forgot to change to grayscale before saving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using Ken Silverman's pngout on each image can give 30-50% space savings. It's not that hard too.

      Delete